Acting Sponsor US
Independent Educational Consultant
different sleek free-wheeling vehicles with the translucent brick-like components
& rubber tires.
Once your created
assembly is finished, turn on the included light box incorporated in the
vehicle for a blinking multi-color light display that automatically changes
color and alternates speed.
illustrated instructions for building Racer, Jet Plane, or Moon Rover. 74 pieces, 1 light box, instructions.
Requires two replaceable 1.5V (LR41/AG3) button
cell batteries, included.
Unconditional product warranty
within 30 days
· Hand-eye coordination
· Grasping and fine motor control
· Identify, sort and match vehicle parts
· Experience assembling “parts to whole”
· Interpret & follow visual instructions
· Visualization & spatial thinking
· Tactile thinking
· Imaginative play
· Executive functioning skills, including following directions, patience, sequential thinking, problem solving, resiliency