Independent Senior Consultant
multiple senses with this fun undersea rattle activity toy, with a variety of
will also exercise a variety of fine motor skills, strengthening different
muscles and fine-tuning coordination:
/ 15cm wide.
the protective cover from the mirror before playing.
· Develop small motor dexterity and manipulation by encouraging baby to move, turn, shake, spin, slide, twist, and press individual parts.
· Stimulate visual skills with bright colors.
· Stimulate auditory skills with a variety of intriguing sounds.
· Learn cause and effect by producing the different sounds.
· Build gross motor skills by rolling or standing toy on end.
· Develop facial recognition and self-awareness with the mirror.
· Stimulate tactile sensations with the various textures.