artistic designs with this progressive kit of shape pieces, pegs, screws, and
3 different tools offer a
variety of building techniques and build different fine motor skills: 1)
battery-powered drill with 2 different bits, 2) manual screwdriver, and 3)
manual wrench. The compartmentalized
storage box keeps everything organized and doubles as a work surface.
4 different ways to play to grow with each
Includes 60 pegs (6 colors), 80 screws (4
colors), 35 nuts, 8 brackets, 16 squares (4 colors), 16 circles, (4 colors), 16
triangles (4 colors), 16 rectangles (4 colors), 6 picture cards, power drill, 2
bits, manual screwdriver, wrench, storage box bottom & top, guide. Requires 2 “AA” batteries, not included.
from 3 years+
· Develop hand-eye coordination, along with fine and gross motor skills
· Strengthen the fingers and refine pincher skills needed for printing by hand
· Identify, sort, and match parts
· Identify shapes.
· Experience assembling 'parts-to-whole"
· Develop visualization and spatial thinking
· Learn to interpret 2-D images & transform into 3D objects
· Develop tactile thinking skills
· Practice creativity and experimentation
· Exercise the imagination
· Explore different ways to create each design
· Build confidence with battery-operated and manual tools
· All the parts store in the included box