Anne Lamont Key
Independent Educational Leader
Relish the process of assembling this colorful
gymnasium with the brick-like components.
Detailed illustrated assembly instructions make it easy to identify the
components and to follow the steps. Once
completed, add the articulated figure for an imaginary workout and aspire to
have your own exercise routine someday.
Assembled gym playset includes a treadmill, a bench press, a barbell,
dumbbells, a ladder, and plyo boxes. 134
pieces, 1 articulated figure.
· Hand-eye coordination
· Grasping and fine motor control
· Identify, sort and match playset parts
· Experience assembling “parts to whole”
· Interpret & follow visual instructions
· Visualization & spatial thinking
· Tactile thinking
· Imaginative play
· Executive functioning skills, including following directions, patience, sequential thinking, problem solving, resiliency
· Aspire to physical fitness