Independent Educational Leader
bottom of this adorable activity toy to a high chair or other smooth, clean
surface and engage baby’s multiple senses. Your little one will spend hours exercising motor, attention, and
cognition skills with the multiple opportunities for tactile, visual, and
auditory stimulation. Rotate the tree in
either direction for a clicking sound.
Rock the owl on top side to side.
Spin the dual-colored spinner.
Shake or bat the translucent bee hive rattle. Rub or bat the textured apple ornament. Slide the beads back and forth. Suction cup base includes a tab for easy
inch /21cm tall
6 months &
· Develop small motor dexterity and manipulation.
· Practice grasping and pinching skills.
· Strengthen hand muscles.
· Stimulate visual skills.
· Stimulate auditory skills with a variety of intriguing sounds.
· Learn cause and effect
· Stimulate tactile sensations.
· Keep baby engaged during feeding times.