Independent Educational Leader
building kit designed specially for young kids includes 24 colorful pieces
sized large for little hands.
· Develop hand-eye coordination, along with fine and gross motor skills.
· Strengthen the fingers and refine pincher skills needed for printing by hand.
· Identify, sort, and match parts.
· Experience assembling “parts-to-whole".
· Develop visualization and spatial thinking.
· Develop tactile thinking skills.
· Practice following instructions.
· Learn how basic engineering models operate