What is your return policy?
- If there is an error in shipment (such as a defective product or an item shipped in error), and we ask for a return, we will mail you a return packing slip and pre-paid return label. You should use this label only for an approved Discovery Toys returns.
- All our products have a Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with a Discovery Toys product, you may return it for a refund (within 30 days for books, CDs and specifically noted products). Original delivery charges and return postage are not reimbursed on returned merchandise.
- Always contact Discovery Toys for authorization prior to returning any merchandise.
- Return products to Discovery Toys within 30 days of receipt of the return Discovery Toys packing slip.
- Discovery Toys will credit the original card used for the purchase.
I misplaced my return label, can I get another one?
Yes, simply call Customer Service at 800-341-TOYS (8697), Monday-Friday, 7am to 5pm Pacific time or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long does it take for me to get a refund?
Once your return is received at our warehouse, your credit will be processed in our system promptly. Depending on your credit card company or bank, it may take 7-14 days for the refund to post to your account.
What is your warranty policy?
- Our products are safe and durable. Every item in our catalog is BPA free and meets or exceeds all required safety regulations for the US. For your assurances we back every product with an unconditional satisfaction guarantee (within 30 days for books & CD's).
- Our warranty policy covers structural/mechanical defects, i.e., if a product no longer performs its intended function after normal use. Any defective Discovery Toys product will be replaced at absolutely no cost to you. The warranty excludes damage due to misuse or mishandling.
- For example, if you purchased a Measure Up!® Shovel: If the handle broke then Discovery Toys will replace the product.
- Aging through normal use or mishandling is not covered. For example, if the edges of the Measure Up!® Shovel are worn down through continued play, this is normal wear and tear and would not be replaced.