Independent Senior Leader
A cooperative party game about making connections
between clues. Work together to fill in the grid of code words by giving single
word clues that represent the crossing of two different code words in the grid.
Consider your clues carefully and think as a team to fill in as much of the
grid as possible! Thousands of different creative combinations guarantee
endless fun! Many of the combinations
are challenging and require thinking outside the box. Includes 10 axis tiles, 25 coordinate cards,
50 code word cards, 1 sand timer, illustrated rules. 2-6 players.
years – Adult
· Fosters cooperation & teamwork
· Learn to make associations
· Develop creative thinking
· Exercise logic & critical thinking
· Exercise speech and language
· Practice taking turns and good sportsmanship.